Jack Link’s beef snacks and jerky are becoming more and more popular as a fundraising product. Here are 3 fun ideas to help you raise more with this unique fundraiser.
Sporting Event Snack Sales
Snack sales are a great way to raise funds at sporting events. Jack Link’s are an ideal choice because:
• They come in easy to handle carry cases for carrying through the stands.
• They’re individually wrapped for convenient snacking.
• They won’t melt under the hot sun like some snacks.
• Jack Link’s is a wildly popular brand that will have them shouting from the stands!
Raffle – Free Ticket with Purchase
In some states, the gaming laws state that you cannot sell raffle tickets directly. One way around this is to sell a low cost product (like Jack Link’s), and give a free raffle ticket with each purchase.
Jack Link’s are great for this because:
• They sell for just $0.50 – $1 each
• Your cost is low too, so your profit is 50%
If you aren’t sure about the laws in your state, check with a local official. You can also check out this past article on fundraising laws.
Pair Jack Link’s with a sweet treat like lollipops and offer your supporters the best of both worlds! A combo fundraiser like this is great because:
• Offering both sweet and savory choices is an opportunity to benefit from people’s different tastes.
• People love choice. And for those who can’t make up their minds, low selling prices mean they can buy both!
For your next fundraiser, why not try Jack Link’s? It’s a unique and popular product that’s perfect for the summer, or any time of year. Here are a few more Jack Link’s benefits:
• Low cost
• Low selling price
• Low minimum orders
• High profit potential – Up to 50%