One of the most common requests we receive is to provide more sample fundraising letters. Now you can get the complete guide, The 7 Essential Steps to Raising Money by Mail.
Two of the most widely-read sites in fundraising today, Step by Step Fundraising and Get Fully Funded, have come together to create a guide that has dozens of fundraising letter samples, and is also a complete guide to planning a fundraising mail campaign, called The 7 Essential Steps to Raising Money by Mail.
This packed guide gives you specific tools that have proven to be successful for hundreds of non-profits, including:
- ● Planning your fundraising mailing strategy, from schedules to revenue projections to choosing your audience.
- ● Fundraising sample letters you can use as templates to create your own
- ● Sample words and phrases that have been proven effective in fundraising letters
- ● Tips and tools to help you understand fundraising mailings and optimize your campaign
The 7 Essential Steps guide has over 60 pages of real fundraising letters that you can use as templates for your letter, along with explanations of why they were effective. Includes sample letters for nearly any situation, including:
- ● Asking for Financial Donations
- ● Asking for Help for Individuals
- ● Recruiting New Members
- ● Signing Supporters Up for Monthly Donations
- ● Asking for Funds for Special Projects
- ● Saying Thank You
There are sample letters from nearly every type of cause and organization, from school projects to fundraising walks, from environmental agencies to food banks.
Sample Words and Phrases
Once you have your template in place, add your own touch by consulting over 13 pages of effective words and phrases for your letter, such as:
- ● Sample Opening Sentences
- ● Sentence Starters and Templates
- ● Ask Statements
- ● Sample Closings
The 7 Essential Steps to Raising Money by Mail breaks down the daunting challenge of a fundraising mail campaign into easy steps that are easy to understand and to act on. This book is the perfect guide for beginners who need step-by-step instructions, or for seasoned pros looking for a little new inspiration.
This guide is available now in ebook and print form.