What would you do if you were checking out at the grocery store, and the cashier asks if you’d like an extra $3? Would you turn that down? Of course not! With gift card fundraising, otherwise known as scrip, you could be earning $3 every time you spend $100 at the grocery store just by using a gift card to pay.
See, gift cards from ShopWithScrip.com have a rebate percentage on them, anywhere from 2-16%. When you buy the gift card at face value, the rebate percentage is immediate fundraising for your nonprofit organization; so in the grocery store example, the $100 gift card had a 3% rebate. You pay face value, and you get face value while your organization raises money! It’s fundraising while you shop®.
- There are no upfront costs
- We offer the highest rebates for over 750 retailer brands
- You can purchase physical gift cards, reloadable cards, and even electronic gift cards
- Individuals can raise over $1,000 in a year just by paying for their everyday purchases with gift cards
- Families can receive cashback from their earnings