Holiday Fundraising Ideas with Magazines Online
There’s no better holiday fundraising ideas than the online magazine fundraiser from MagFundraising.com It’s fast, easy and free and gives your customers a convenient way to shop for the holidays while avoiding the malls – all while you raise funds!
How it Works
Register online to get a free online magazine store that you can customize for your group. Send emails to your group encouraging them to participate. Your group participates by emailing friends and family inviting them to shop at your online store. There’s a messaging feature built into the fundraiser that makes it fast and easy to email everyone you know.
Why Magazines for Holiday Fundraising?
– Magazines are the perfect gift for friends, family, neighbors, coworkers and just about anyone on your list
– November and December are 2 of the biggest months for online magazine sales
– Shopping online during the holiday season is so much easier than visiting the malls
– It’s one of the easiest no-fuss fundraisers available so it’s perfect for this busy time of year
– It’s completely online so you can participate from the warmth and comfort of your own home on chilly days
Your Benefits- Holiday Fundraising Ideas
– It’s FREE!
– There’s no door to door selling
– You and your group never handle order forms, inventory or money
– No more counting cash
– You can participate on your own time from the comfort of your own home
– You can reach people nationwide instead of just community-wide
– You can track sales and participation online in real time
– Your group gets 40% of all sales from your store
Your Customers’ Benefits – Holiday Fundraising Ideas
– Over 650 different magazines to choose from
– Prices are up to 85% off newsstand prices
– Shopping online means they avoid the malls
– With such a wide selection they’ll find a gift for everyone including themselves
Your store will also feature great magazine combos like Country Living and Good Housekeeping for just $20, Field & Stream and Outdoor Life for just $22, Golf Magazine and Sports Illustrated for just $39, Cosmo Girl and Seventeen for just $15 and many more! Perfect for holiday gift giving, and even better for holiday fundraising!
Best of all, you can get started right now! It’s fast and easy to set up and it’s completely free, so there’s nothing to lose and plenty of profits to gain. And with the prices and selection available in your online store, you may even become your own best customer!
Happy Holiday Fundraising Ideas!
Also read Holiday Fundraising Ideas for School
Read more=>> Fundraising Ideas